#84795 - 59
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Cyber Response - Incident Response for our Consulting Practice.
· Preserve, analyze, and report on evidence as part of digital forensic examinations
· Oversee and perform host, network, and mobile device forensics; log analysis; malware triage as lead of a cyber incident response team
· Deploy and utilize endpoint detection and response (EDR) solutions in response to cyber incidents
· Recognize common attacker tools, tactics, and procedures
· Oversee and perform proactive incident response services such as adversary simulation exercises, threat hunting, and compromise assessments
· Analyze and provide findings on large complex data sets
· Provide on-site assistance to clients as needed for incident response services
· Research and develop new digital forensics scripts, tools, and methodologies
· A minimum of five years of experience in digital forensics and incident response
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical field from an accredited college/university (Computer Science preferred) or equivalent related work experience
· Experience responding to and investigating cyber security incidents
· Strong comprehension of Windows operating system internals and forensic artifacts
· Proficiency in several of the following areas: network security monitoring; log analysis; Linux and/or MacOS operating system internals and forensic artifacts; advanced memory forensics; static and dynamic malware analysis/reverse engineering; advanced mobile device forensics; the Elastic Stack; AWS/Azure/GCP cloud platform forensics; designing solutions with cloud native services and infrastructure-as-code
· Advanced experience with industry leading digital forensic analysis tools via graphical and command line interface and with at least one scripting/programming language (Python preferred), and/or extensive experience with a data manipulation with tool of your choice
· Excellent report writing and communication skills, with an ability to present findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Comfortable mentoring and training junior team members through shadowing opportunities, lunch and learns, etc.
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).
On-ramping/Off-ramping parental leave
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
Unconscious bias training
Remote work policy
Part time policy
Short term disability
KPMG’s commitment to DEI is a strategic imperative and is rooted in our vision to have a diverse workforce in which our professionals can reach their fullest potential in an inclusive work environment. Our KPMG employees have access to a variety of Business Resource Groups (BRG) which are an assembly of partners and professionals who work together to support the firm’s ...