ect creation, fiscal year activities and reporting and team recoverability efforts; manage licensing discussions; manage licensing usage, impact team utilization and optimization and audit reporting; prepare the monthly ServiceNow platform Status report and agile reports (velocity burn down, predictability, reliability)
- Participate in development and execution of ServiceNow product strategy and roadmap for the US for a specific ServiceNow module or group of modules; contribute to the platform vision, roadmap and partner with the platform owner to ensure optimization of platform investment
- Serve as the single point of ownership for all training activities related to the platform, including monthly training, certifications, and monitoring of training progress
- Work with the technology organization’s Agile CoE to ensure product delivery is using Agile optimally; coordinate solutions to project barriers and escalate appropriately; assist in managing Steering Committee meetings and generate meeting material
- Facilitate program level efforts like MBET, Global Alignment, and Distributed Development as necessary; work with the various owners to ensure continuity of approach and delivery; steer overall business expectations, perceptions and support ongoing two-way communication of product strategies, priorities, and governance
- Manage the ServiceNow ESA agreement; lead ServiceNow newsletter creation and distribution, ServiceNow coffee conversations, and steering committee activities; execute Systems of Action communication activities; workforce and talent optimization and management; financial management; release train engineer oversight
- Minimum twelve years of recent experience in IT platform management with direct leadership of large-scale digital transformation programs leveraging an enterprise cloud-based solution
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Specific domain expertise preferred within a ServiceNow module or modules and demonstrated Lean and Agile experience; solid understanding of ServiceNow that can be leveraged to create enterprise solutions for driving digital transformation of an organization including in-depth understanding of a platform’s capabilities and the most effective approach to meet the desired digital transformation outcomes
- Deep knowledge and experience in understanding enterprise requirements necessary to successfully implement a complex SaaS or PaaS solution including a strong appreciation for understanding security, data and business usage requirements
- Advanced knowledge in strategic solution delivery models to ensure products and/or services continue to innovate and to drive continuous improvement; ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Exceptional verbal/written communication, collaboration, presentation, and negotiation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and teamwork; capability to foster the development of high-performance teams; capable of building strong professional relationships with ability to influence all levels across the organization; able to set and execute strategic initiatives for team; creative thinker with ability to identify innovative business solutions; ability to develop strategic organization and resource plans, defining next generation business and leadership needs
- US Citizenship is required
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations regarding displaying salary ranges. If required, the ranges displayed below or via the URL below are specifically for those potential hires who will work in the location(s) listed. Any offered salary is determined based on relevant factors such as applicant's skills, job responsibilities, prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications and market considerations. In addition, the firm is proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package, with options designed to help you make the best decisions for yourself, your family, and your lifestyle. Available benefits are based on eligibility. Our Total Rewards package includes a variety of medical and dental plans, vision coverage, disability and life insurance, 401(k) plans, and a robust suite of personal well-being benefits to support your mental health. Depending on job classification, standard work hours, and years of service, KPMG provides Personal Time Off per fiscal year. Additionally, each year the firm publishes a calendar of holidays to be observed during the year and provides two firmwide breaks each year where employees will not be required to use Personal Time Off; one is at year end and the other is around the July 4th holiday. Additional details about our benefits can be found towards the bottom of our KPMG US Careers site at “Benefits & How We Work”.
Follow this link to obtain salary ranges by city outside of CA:
KPMG LLP (the https://U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (https://e.g., to go to the client site).