rship engagements as well as documents for transmission to customers, other organizations and higher headquarters.
Work Location- Fort Meade MD
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with office staff to develop business processes
- Provide recommendations on process improvements
- Develop a file plan and a naming scheme in compliance with Air Force Records Management Programs
- Organize files on Sharepoint and shared drives, enforce versioning, and archive official gov’t documents
- Organize files across multiple organization email accounts, preserving official gov’t communications
- Provide familiarization training on business processes to office staff
- Creating documents for office staff
- Prepare documents for dissemination to leadership
- Assign tasks to other offices and organizations at the direction or delegation of office staff
- Track assigned tasks and provide status reports to leadership
- Synchronize office calendars
- Research for and coordinate with approval authorities to respond to FOIA requests
- Participate in management/leadership meetings, discussions, committees, and special projects
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years' + of related experience Additional related experience may substitute for a degree.
- Experience working Civilian personnel actions.
- Requires a current Secret Clearance.
- Must be able to obtain a Top Secret SCI security clearance after hiring.
- Able to qualify for an Air Force NIPRNet account
- Experience with the Defense Travel System
- Experience with the Automated Time and Attendance Production System
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft Office applications
- 4+ years of experience with Sharepoint
- Knowledge of Air Force record management policies
- Knowledge of Air Force personnel management forms and tools
- Maintains currency of required ADLS training
- Experience with Task Management Tool (TMT)
- Experience with collaborative tools such as MS Planner and OneNote
- Experience working in HHQ-level environments
Pay Range $59,https://150.00 - $106,https://925.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.