Leidos is looking for a Collections Analyst will be responsible for producing and disseminating specific products for the customers. In this position, the right candidate will provide support within a very complex environment.
- Work with Program Manager and team to coordinate requests
- Provide research within multiple sources to provide best solution results
- Coordinate provider implementation and actives with customer teams
- Manage workflow and communicate needs and deadlines
- Work with Stakeholders to assess needs and requirements
- Participate in planning, follow up on open takers, and monitor the status of actions to closure
- Participate in meetings with all level of personnel, and at time may prepare and present
- Document decision, plans and SOPs
- Assist the whole team in support of deliverables
- May travel on occasion
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related discipline and at least 8 years of experience OR a Masters and at least 6 years of experience OR 12 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- MUST have a TS/SCI with poly to be considered
- Proven Financial/Contract Management or All Source Analyst experience
- Must have strong customer service skills, exceptional communication and organizational skills
- High Level of computer proficiency to utilize a wide array of desktop applications
- Must be able to complete takes independently but also with a team as a strong team contributor
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be able to independently research to provide data for solutions.
Pay Range $84,https://500.00 - $152,https://750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.