his position will work closely with Program Managers, other domain engineers, and Government counterparts across Government and Industry partners.
Our preference is a candidate in Alexandria, VA to join our team for this role, but we can support work from the other locations listed. We will consider candidates in the following locations, for a flexible hybrid work schedule:
- Denver / Colorado Springs CO
- Richardson TX
- Melbourne FL
- Salt Lake City UT
- Lead and perform activities to include action item tracking and closure; review, finalization and delivery of deliverables; oversee and maintain the integrity of Configuration Management (CM)
- Work with the team to create and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.)
- Use or recommend automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures
- Develop or modify CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the system
- Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life
- Systems engineering efforts towards program compliance activities, lifecycle improvements, audits and formal program reviews with leadership and the customer
- Create and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.)
- Perform change control and configuration audits
- Participate in periodic (daily, weekly, monthly) meetings across all program domains including formal customer sessions and milestones
- Additional responsibilities as needed by the program
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 8-12 years of related experience or a Master’s degree in a related field with 6-10 years of related experience.
- US citizenship and currently possess an active DoD SECRET security clearance.
- Ability to communicate effectively in technical and non-technical verbal and written correspondence with internal team members, customers, and external stake holders
- Ability to successfully work with and adapt to personnel at all levels in a multi-disciplinary team
- Able to multi-task, self-assign work, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Be able to effectively plan and prioritize tasking and communicate clearly regarding technical options and trade-offs
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Experience with Jira and other Atlassian products
- Demonstrated experience with software Configuration Management tools
- Experience developing Configuration Management Plans and related documentation
- Experience with Jenkins workflows for software release automation
Pay Range $84,https://500.00 - $152,https://750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.