Leidos Corporate Security is seeking an experienced leader to serve as the Corporate Assistant Facility Security Officer (AFSO) for Leidos, Inc. Global Headquarters located in Reston, VA.
The selected individual will report to the Corporate Facility Security Officer (FSO) to assist in leading and implementing the DoD Industrial Security Program. The Corporate AFSO will assist the
Corporate FSO in coordinating and monitoring highly sensitive aspects of the DoD Industrial Security Program and security activities while ensuring compliance with Government and company security policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will interface with all Leidos personnel levels, including executive leadership, senior management, and government personnel, to ensure contract security compliance with National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM), Contract Security Classification Specifications (DD254), and Program Classification Guides.
Specific duties include supporting the Corporate FSO with the following:
· Ensure all Corporate security compliance documentation is compliant
· Maintain and manage DISS records for cleared personnel
· Maintain compliance with security annual training requirements
· Conduct new employee security indoctrinations and security debriefings when applicable
· Conduct annual security self-inspections and support DCSA Security Vulnerability Assessments or Continuous Monitoring Engagements
· Assist Corporate FSO with providing guidance on security policies and procedures.
· Maintaining a corporate repository for security data for Leidos facilities
· Work as a team player, exhibit flexibility, and excellent organizational skills. Analyze moderate problems and provide focused solutions with the ability to effectively communicate
· BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience
· 10+ years related experience in lieu of degree
· Completed DCSA FSO Curriculum
· Strong working knowledge of National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM);
· Working knowledge of SF-86, SF-312, DD-254, 441, 441-1, SF-328, and other government required forms
· Thorough understanding of security databases such as DISS, SAM.gov, and NISS
· Strong communications skills, both oral and written
· Candidates must possess a Top Secret clearance and be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI
· Working knowledge of the SIMS user interface
· NSA COMSEC certification
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
· Working knowledge of other relevant DoD security guidance, DoD Manual 5205.07, Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) standards
· Experience with Articulate 365 and/or curriculum development software
· Experience conducting security incident inquiries
· Industrial Security Professional (ISP) Certification
· Other Security Professional Certifications/Affiliations
Pay Range $75,400.00 - $116,000.00 - $156,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Backup child care
Unconscious bias training
Remote work policy
Part time policy
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021.