At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is looking to be Awarded a 7-year contract, STORMBREAKER, supporting the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) and is looking for cleared individuals familiar with domain knowledge and experience across the DNI enterprise. We are seeking skills to support 4 service areas:
- Intelligence Services: analysis and intelligence management
- Technical Services: systems integration, cybersecurity, science and technology, counterintelligence, IT project management, security, risk management
- Financial Services: financial management and the National Intelligence Program (NIP) management
- Management Services: facilities management, asset and logistics management, continuity of operations, and disclosure and classification management
Work location may be Bethesda, MD, McLean, VA, or Reston, VA.
Primary Responsibilities: Cybersecurity Specializing in Zero Trust
- Translating cybersecurity needs and capabilities into requirements and detailed technical solutions.
- Analyzing IC, USG, and industry cybersecurity best practices in order to identify gaps and improvement opportunities of IC cybersecurity requirements.
- Developing and publishing baseline security requirements for Services of Common Concern and other common enterprise services to ensure capabilities are in compliance with USG and IC cybersecurity directives and policies; are in alignment with published strategies and architectures; and are interoperable.
- Developing security requirements and constraints for the IC IE to provide input to foundational technical documents, including but not limited to, program architectural artifacts, business cases, and concept of operations.
- Conducting critical path analysis, risk analysis, and task dependency analysis.
- Providing, coordinating, and ensuring the inclusion of prioritized cybersecurity artifacts (i.e. policy, architecture, technical specifications, and design patterns) into the IC Enterprise Standards Baseline (IC ESB).
- Developing assessment criteria (metrics, measures, key performance indicators) for security requirements and implementation guideline.
- Assisting service providers' and partners in complying with USG and IC cybersecurity directives and policies.
- Coordinating involvement in and participating in IC and National-level cybersecurity exercises. The contractor shall provide post exercise analysis and recommendations on how to address exercise key findings.
- Participating in external cybersecurity and data protection related governance, policy, and standards bodies (i.e. CNSS, NIST, DoD, and DHS) and providing written summary reports and recommendations for follow on actions if needed.
- Evaluating existing and emerging technologies and recommend strategies to support mission requirements.
- Developing concepts of operations for deploying and integrating security solutions, managing risk, reducing vulnerabilities, and ensuring successful implementation.
- Developing and publishing baseline security requirements to ensure IT capabilities are in compliance with USG and IC cybersecurity directives and policies.
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Experience in Zero Trust, position level based on experience in the technical area.
- Min 4 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 1 year working with or in the IC
- Min 8 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 3 year working with or in the IC
- Min 12 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 5 year working with or in the IC
Pay Range $105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.