Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
Unleash your potential at Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Varec, a Leidos company is currently searching for a Defense Technical Support Team Lead. The Technical Support Lead Analyst functions as the FuelsManager® Defense (FMD), Base Level Support Application (BLSA) Subject Matter Expert for all advanced support requests generated from DLA Energy Customers both at the local base and enterprise levels.
In addition to application support, the Technical Support Lead provides advanced operating systems, network architecture and security posture configuration triage, analysis, and incident management life-cycle support resolution. They develop sound problem resolutions, processes, and or approved work-around solutions until a fully approved solution is available. The Technical Support Analyst develops and maintains advanced technical document library for support issues to expedite problem solutions with minimum down time. They are required to be Subject Matter Experts (SME) on the Energy programs and processes necessary to supervise, train, and mentor assigned staff members with all duties assigned for their position.
Location: This position would be located at our Peachtree Corners, GA office.
Shift: The Team Lead will work mostly day shift but will require availability after hours and weekends for on call items.
- Manages/mentors a team of junior analysts providing technical support for the Varec/Leidos Defense contracts.
- Ensures compliance with all service level agreements and key performance indicators identified in each of the defense contracts.
- Works to achieve day-to-day objectives with moderate impact on the area/ project team. Maintaining acceptable service level agreement (SLA) standards as they are established in the external and internal standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Establishes and fosters a positive working relationship with all DLA service representatives and service control points through accurate written and verbal problem descriptions pertaining to site visit requests, hardware replacements, etc. that are triaged from the base level customer.
- Manages and assists other technical staff with tasks and assignments with aiding coworkers through training, education and mentoring processes with troubleshooting techniques when addressing problem issues that arise with the FuelsManager® Defense and third-party software that are used by end users.
- Addresses complex technical issues/problems using internal best practice and through collaboration with colleagues to identify and remediate advanced technical, Tier III support issues related to the FuelsManager® Defense software suite and route them accordingly.
- Develops solutions to technical problems that require depth of technical knowledge by identifying software discrepancies Analyzes process flows to determine / recommend possible business process changes and provides technical documentation for proposed solutions to other defense support teams and management.
- Communicates with colleagues across multiple areas (project managers, other technical resources, etc. on support issue that require problem escalation and additional oversight.
- Requires working knowledge of and ability to apply standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques of technical domain.
- Manages, develops, and creates supporting documentation of problem resolution findings to all support analysts and other support departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
What Sets You Apart (Basic Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree with four plus (4+) years of prior relevant experience. May consider more years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Currently hold an DOD 8570-01 IAT II Level Certification and Computing Environment Certification is required
- Must have experience leading a team and managing personnel.
- https://U.S Citizenship required and must be able to obtain and maintain a Government IT Public Trust IT2 security clearance.
- Must be willing to travel a minimum of 10%,
- Hands on administrative and technical experience with all Microsoft Operating Systems and database management systems to date.
- Must be willing to provide 24/7/365 operation support to include holidays on a rotational basis.
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to multi-task multiple high priority items with the ability to properly prioritize and be part of a team environment.
- Have a strong understanding of IT networking architecture with relation to Client Server configurations and/or thin/thick net configurations.
- Must have highly developed multi-tasking capabilities with the ability to manage time and support issues to meet and exceed Government Service Level requirements.
You Might Also Have:
- DoD Fuels Management/operational background experience is preferred but not required.
- Five years of previous customer support related experience
- Have an advanced knowledge of the wholesale retail fuels business and associated software to include FuelsManager® Defense, Inventory Management interface, Enterprise Business Systems (EBS), External Enterprise Business Portal (EEBP), Real Property, DLA Business Process Areas, and Incident Ticketing processes.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of fuels accounting ledger reconciliation procedures required to manage a fuels account including, reconciling accounts, clearing system rejects, appropriately triaging problem issues, and DLA routing procedures.
Pay Range $59,https://150.00 - $91,https://000.00 - $122,https://850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.