ard and custom tools for Extract, Transform and Loading of data between databases for the customer. The role requires the development custom code/scripts to quickly extract, triage and exploit data across domains and data. This position will serve as the Senior Software Developer of a group of ETLs supporting enterprise requirements and relaying feedback to team.
- An ETL Developer is responsible for designing the data storage system for the enterprise and is charged with testing it before it goes live.
- Required to read, analyze and digest what the enterprise want to accomplish with its data and design the best possible ETL process to support those objectives.
- Responsible for recommending methodologies to optimize the visualization, organization, storage, and availability of large scale data in support of enterprise requirements.
- Provide scripting support to enhance dataset access solutions.
- Hold meetings with PMO and enterprise stakeholders
- Serve as a functional lead for ETL team.
- A must have minimum of 8 years of experience with data modeling.
- Able to establish database designs in various forms to include star and snowflake schemas.
- Extensive experience with relational databases, such as MySQL, that utilize SQL queries.
- Extensive ETL/Data Integration experience using Pentaho, Shell Scripting, Python, Ruby on Rails, Elastic and Neo4J.
- Must have previous supervising experience.
- Candidate must have a Bachelors with 12-15 years of relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience. Will consider experience in lieu of a degree
- Candidate must be US Citizen.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Pay Range $118,https://300.00 - $213,https://850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.