follow and create detailed installation procedures.
Work as an HBSS Subject Matter Expert (SME) on a team responsible for development and integration of current and future DCGS-N system builds. Develop and implement HBSS Policies for the various DCGS-N variants and software baselines; initiating and conducting studies that examine upgrades and changes to the DCGS-N system; initiating and conducting Enterprise Change Requests (ECRs) documenting a needed change to the system; and providing support to the testing, troubleshooting and life cycle activities required to sustain the policies and system(s).
• Provide HBSS expertise to create, deploy and groom policies that are implemented on DCGS-N lab, shipboard, and site systems.
• Coordinate HBSS activities with the organizations that host the managing ePO server.
• Provide software integration of COTS and GOTS products to staging of hardware and support of test and evaluation activities.
• Low level maintenance and troubleshooting will occur and candidates should have a thorough grasp of computer hardware components.
• Ensure operational requirements and software applications/services objectives are met.
• Perform software and vendor performance assessments when required.
• Assist in building and managing a software build plan showing block upgrades; detail the capabilities of the build.
• Advise the Chief Integration/Software Engineer and staff on integration and software matters.
• Attend PMRs and design reviews.
• Support Program Office scheduling activities.
• Coordinate build plans with SE personnel.
External Referral Eligible
• Bachelor's degree desired in a related technical field with at least 6+ years related experience.
• Exposure to computer-based applications similar to those required for this position.
• Minimum of IAT II Certifications to meet DoD 8140 compliance: CompTIA Security+, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Server+, CompTIA Network + and/or accreditation in Windows, Unix, Linux or Solaris operating systems.
• 4+ years of experience with mission operations and elicitation of analytic needs in the intelligence arena.
• Experience in concept definition for software information systems.
• Familiarity with both Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems administration in a heterogeneous environment is also needed to succeed in this assignment.
• Ability to travel 30-40% including possible underway periods onboard https://U.S. Navy ships.
• Currently possess an active TS/SCI and must meet the requirements of DCID 6/4.
Pay Range $78,https://000.00 - $141,https://000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.