velop System Security Plans (SSP), Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&M).
- Provide continuous surveillance of mission critical AF DCGS systems and components inclusive of Authority to Operate (ATO) and Interim Authorizations to Test (IATT) components.
- Perform computer equipment, software and magnetic media inspections during Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) installations and removals.
- Investigate, verify and report information related to firewall exception requests, network service requests (NSR) and port service requests (PSR).
- Implement IA and security standards and procedures to identify, report and resolve security violations.
- Develop capability-based IA requirements based upon user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Develop, collaborate and coordinate IA solutions with product developers and AF acquisition agents, security, Information Technology and operations personnel during day-to-day operations and during weekly / monthly Integration forums.
- Validate and maintain the accreditation of the assigned Security Plans.
- Assist with preparation and maintenance of documentation.
- BA/BS Degree and 4 years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must possess a current TS/SCI clearance eligibility and DOD https://8570.01 certifications prior to assignment
- Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively with on-site personnel and enterprise AF DCGS stakeholders and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Applicants possessing extensive working knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF), Assessment and Authorizations (A&A), Xacta IA Manager and Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) A&A workflow platforms are highly desired
Pay Range $78,https://000.00 - $141,https://000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.