FGB'ers gave this company a 4.2/5 in overall job satisfaction
FGB’ers working at Leidos rated their manager’s support a 4.5/5
Our Women’s Network is one of nine employee resources groups that provides support for onboarding, networking & professional development.
Leidos offers programs to help employees prepare for over 95 industry-standard professional and technical certifications.
Leidos offers a voluntary well–being benefit program to help support employees on their personal wellness journey and earn rewards.
The Leidos Innovations Center has an exciting opening for you, our Identity and Access Management (IdAM) Engineer, to play a key role with the design, development, deployment, and configuration of the DOMEX Data Discovery Platform (D3P) Identity and Access Management solution. The DOMEX Data Discovery Platform (D3P) program is a next generation machine learning pipeline platform that will provide cutting edge data enrichment, triage, and analytics capabilities to Defense and Intelligence Community members. Beyond coding, you will get to provide technical engineering management in our Reston, VA or Bethesda, MD customer locations and be responsible for technical duties such as design, planning, management, maintenance and support associated with Keycloak-based IdAM solution. You will be working closely with Architects, Systems Engineers, Software Engineers and Operations Engineering/Manager as well as Government counterparts to perform and manage our IdAM solution, its upgrades, and all associated documentation.
Fun stuff you will be doing on the job:
• Working with our engineering and infrastructure teams to design and implement high-availability, high-performance Keycloak-based IdAM solutions for the program
• Maintaining and upgrading the deployed IdAM solution
• Providing training to the team on the IdAM solution and deployment as required
• Employing exceptional problem-solving skills
• Coordinate with D3P team to prioritize product backlogs for sprints and releases
• Assist with monitoring & reporting technical variances; facilitate resolution of technical issues that adversely impact successful product delivery
• Assist with identifying and supporting external dependencies where needed
This is you:
• Bachelor’s Degree with 8+ years of relevant experience or Master’s Degree with 6+ years of relevant experience or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of degree
• Must have an active Top Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance
• Experience with implementing IdAM solution for web-based system that utilizes Active Directory, directory services, web services, and supports the integration of enterprise user directories such as LDAP and AD, and/or 3rd-party SSO provider via standards-based tokens
• Experience with implementing Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), policy creation and enforcement
• Experience with SAML 2.0, OpenID Connect and OAuth 2.0
• Experience with implementing high-availability Keycloak architecture through clustering deployment, including extending Keycloak functionalities through custom code or modules/plugins
• Experience with reading and editing configuration files, such as JSON and YAML
• Experience with experience with load balancers such as apache, Nginx, HAProxy
• Familiarity with PKI infrastructure, Certificate authorities, OCSP, CRL, CSRs, x.509 certificate structures, pkcs12 certificate containers
• Experience working with Red Hat Single Sign-On (RH-SSO)
This will wow us even more if you have these skills:
• Experience with ETL jobs
• Experience transforming data in various formats, including JSON, XML, CSV, and zipped files
• Experience developing flexible ontologies to fit data from multiple sources and implementing the ontology in the form of database mappings / schemas
• Experience with NiFi, ZooKeeper, and Kafka
• Experience with Jira, Confluence and Agile/SAFe methodologies
• Experience with software configuration management tools such as Git/Gitlab
• Experience with Microservices architectures. Experience with Microservices architecture components, including Docker and Kubernetes
Backup child care
Unconscious bias training
Remote work policy
Part time policy
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021.