We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for a Linux Engineer to provide support to our mission critical system. In this role, you will work collaboratively to maintain secure systems and software utilizing cloud capabilities in support of an enterprise Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) cybersecurity system. The candidate needs be local to the DC/Maryland/VA area to come into a Secure Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) daily.
- Technical planning, system hardware-software design, integration, verification and validation, and ensuring that our releases are fielded properly to all of our environments.
- Perform system requirements analysis, integration, system testing and quality Troubleshoot and resolve system/operational incidents spanning multiple customer environments.
- Perform root cause analysis for operational incidents
- Analyze system performance and take corrective actions as needed
- Assist Tier 2 with resolving complex technical solutions and communicates/transcribes resolution of efforts within our team.
- Develops technical solutions that require coordinating with mission partners, consumer applications, and other external entities in troubleshooting enterprise incidents and integration problems
- Develops solutions to technical problems that are unclear and require deep technical knowledge by collecting data, identify and analyze trends in Operational Incidents, and provide suggestions to mitigate common issues
- Work closely with Ops Tech Lead and Development Lead to identify baseline enhancements to improve operational stability
- Work with deployment and ISP teams to support baseline deployments to operations and RCA of inconsistencies between environments
- Willingness to support off-hour calls to assist in troubleshooting when high priority operational incidents occur
- Supports the development team with the design, process, and troubleshooting of baseline updates and code changes for implementation within our operational environments
- Develops complex solutions to support architecture changes and external user needs
- BS degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience. Will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Clearance: TS clearance required
- Security+ Certification or other DOD 8570 IAT Lvl II Certification
- Intimately familiar with COTS products that the program leverages: Oracle Identity and Access Management (IdAM) suite, Apache webgates, and Computer Associates (CA) API Gateway
- 3+ years experience in maintaining Oracle IdAM products in a Linux environment
- 3+ years experience in maintaining Linux based systems within AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Experience scripting in a Linux environment using Shell and Bash
- Deep understanding and background in COTS integration and custom code development
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written to internal and external customers.
- Ability to quickly learn new software and IT concepts
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Self-starter with an ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Clearance: TS/SCI with CI poly clearance
- Experience integrating and troublshooting errors in authentication flows (OAuth, SAML, Webgate)
- PKI authentication
- Ansible playbook creation and execution
- Elastic Product Suite
Pay Range $78,https://000.00 - $141,https://000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.