are Engineers to support configuration and be part of the team that tracks hardware and software statuses across the program. The selected individual will assist with Configuration Management/collaboration tool administration, facilitate continuous process improvement, and create and maintain documentation as required.
The selected candidate will track software licenses and hardware assets and equipment. She/he will identify, control, document, verify, and create reports regarding program assets. The selected individual will help create processes for documenting and tracking hardware and software assets and resources. She/he will manage media assets for control and distribution to other teams across the program. The selected candidate will provide customer support to program Software Developers, Test Engineers, System Engineers, and System Administrators, and will facilitate process improvement with regard to logistics/software trouble tickets and asset tracking.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI with polygraph to be considered for this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field and at least of 8 years of related experience in Logistics, Quality Control, Data Management, Hardware/Software Management, or related disciplines. Additional experience may be substituted for a Degree.
- Must have experience tracking and maintaining hardware assets and/or software licenses.
- Must have direct, hands-on experience providing Logistics and/or Hardware/Software support for a large, fast-paced program/organization with a vast and diverse customer base.
- Must have experience working with or managing software media and maintaining IT assets.
- Must have experience providing a wide variety of Logistics, IT, Quality Management and/or Configuration Management services and support.
- Must be highly organized and structured in various Lifecycle support activities.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to handle time-sensitive tasking across multiple facets of configuration and change management.
- Must possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, and capable of independently and effectively planning and prioritizing personal tasking.
- Must possess a positive attitude and excellent people skills required for interfacing easily and effectively with various teams and a variety of personalities at diverse locations.
- Must have experience working with other teams to gather information related to the lifecycle of equipment and software.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- System Administration experience or hands-on experience with hardware and software maintenance.
- Experience working as a Quality Control/Quality Assurance Specialist, Configuration Management Analyst, or Auditing Professional, particularly on a large system.
Pay Range $75,https://400.00 - $136,https://300.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.