m over twenty large-scale DoD agencies into DoDNet. Leidos needs the best talent in the industry to accommodate the size, scope, and complexity of this effort. A successful candidate will be technically well-rounded, producing quality work with special attention to the right details.
• Must hold an active Secret security clearance. (US Citizenship required)
• Perform initial discovery efforts, defining data collection requirements based on inputs needed to develop a successful migration plan
• Utilize advanced data analysis techniques and benchmarks to define the future state migration plan, and the pre-migration activities necessary to close gaps
• Forecast backend infrastructure needs resulting from the migration of over 20 agencies into a single architecture
• Design solutions, integrate, configure, test and deploy numerous types storage and data protection technologies from EMC, NetApp, Nutanix, and others.
• Optimize end-to-end system performance and migration workflows.
• Conduct data captures to obtain computing performance and system configuration information.
• Define migration plans that accelerate execution and minimize impact to the user community.
• Establish migration plans for complex n-tier applications and services.
• Gather needed data to forecast long-term capacity and performance requirements.
• Bachelor's degree with 12+ years of experience; additional years of directly applicable experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Proficiency with enterprise-class storage and data protection technologies such as: storage and backup arrays, SAN switches, backup software, and storage replication technology.
• DoD IAT Level II (Security+ ) certification or equivalent is required.
Consulting firm experience
Strong knowledge of networking, servers, cyber, and data center facilities
Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD)
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
Microsoft Intune - Endpoint Management & Software Distribution
Microsoft 356 Administration
Microsoft Power BI
Active Directory Administration
Enterprise level migration experience
Operating system rollout
Developing engineering and implementation plans
External Referral Eligible
Pay Range $122,200.00 - $220,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.