- Receive project tasking, review approved engineering design, validate router/switch/firewall to including complex scripts,
- Conduct network implementation, testing, and troubleshooting, including support of after-hours implementations,
- Fulfill reporting functions on network status.
- TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Ability to satisfy a government-administered high risk screening
- Experience with surveys, installing conveyances, pulling and terminating cable, determining and implementing required pin outs, installing and configuring equipment chase, cards power supplies, racks, patch panels, etc., testing and documenting installations, dressing and labeling cables, racks, patch panels, etc.
- Understanding of network ports and protocols (DNS, DHCP, IP, TCP, etc.)
- Detailed understanding of EIGRP, OSP, BGP/MP-BGP, and MPLS routing protocols
- Experience with McAfee and Palo Alto firewall devices
- Prerequisite knowledge of the latest Cisco and Juniper routing and switching platforms (for Service Provider Core/Edge, Datacenter, and Branch devices)
- Familiarity with Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPNs
- Experience with firewall rule creations, Splunk, network troubleshooting, network routing
- Experience with Cisco routers, switches, and ASA firewalls
- Intrusion detection experience
- TCP/UP knowledge and CISSP or other security certifications
- Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 10 years of work history or an Associate’s and 8 years, a Bachelors’ and 6 years, a Masters and 4 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history
- Hands-on experience with Firewall appliances (VPN Concentrator and Adaptive Security Appliance) is preferred
- BICSI Certification and RCDD/DD Certification
- Cisco certification
Pay Range: $66,300 - $102,000 - $137,700
Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.