ls, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.
Your greatest work is ahead!
We are in search of a Personnel Security Specialist to be a core member of the Intelligence Group. You will support military and detailee processing and other actions. Initiate, collect, review, and document all reportable information from military personnel within the IRTPA and DNI mandated timelines. Complete processing within the required the time. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll be doing:
- Process CIA Detailee cases within two working days of receipt. The Government anticipates processing an average of 25 cases per month.
- Process Continuous Access Authorizations (CAAs) within six working days of receipt. The Government anticipates processing an average of 300 cases per month.
- Process military orders for active duty and reserve personnel within three working days of receipt. The Government anticipates processing an average of 20 cases per month.
- Respond to JPAS RRUs within 5 working days of receipt. The Government anticipates processing an average of 10 cases per month.
- Address any limitations with meeting the metrics in PWS Section https://4.4, Security Specialist Area – Personnel Security, with the Branch or Division Chief.
What does Leidos need from me?
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) security clearance required. Candidate will be subject to a Polygraph examination.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in a security related field with a minimum of seven years to include three years within DoD/IC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be proficient with Microsoft 365.
Favorable if you have:
- Strong background in OPM Background Investigations/or Adjudication; investigative experience; (https://i.e., personnel security, counterintelligence, or law enforcement) at the local, state, or federal levels.
- Completion of the ICD-704 Adjudications Course, Security Fundamentals Security Certification (SFPC) Certification, and strong interviewing skills.
Pay Range $59,https://150.00 - $106,https://925.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.