sses, improve the customer experience 1st call resolution, and achieve development of a service catalog for Defense Working Capital Fund (DWCF) Model.
This position is in either Arlington, VA 100% on-site with occasional/situational travel.
- Provide technical expertise and assist with network integration and consolidation efforts across multiple systems environments.
- Prepare and review technical implementation plans to provide integrated solutions, including actions, milestones, timelines and critical paths required for complete solutions
- Address and resolve technical problems relating to the installation and upgrade of network hardware and systems.
- Interface with customers, vendors, and other technical staff to analyze business and technical requirements (https://i.e. establishing new circuits).
- Develop and document technical briefings, engineering standards, standard operating procedures, technical guidance, status reports and present to senior leadership
- Participate in the development of network architecture, engineering designs, and changes.
- Assist in evaluating current and emerging technologies - conduct technical assessments and make recommendations.
- Collaborate with key partners in various technologies to de-conflict efforts, identify innovation opportunities, gain efficiency while increasing operability
- Communicate with customer(s) on matters of significant importance to the organization
- Effectively complete individual projects and tasks.
- BS degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Candidate must possess an active DOD TS/SCI level security clearance, and be eligible to obtain and maintain a w/CI Poly
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (https://e.g. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- Ability to translate highly technical matter to non-technical audience
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical depth in network services and architecture (WAN/LAN/virtual private network (VPN))
- Experience developing solutions and troubleshooting the following vendors and technologies:
- Cisco Switches and routers
- S2S connections
- Advanced routing - BGP
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- AWS networked design and implementations.
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPCs)
- Route 53
- Amazon Firewall Services
- Ability to make decision and escalate when needed
- In-depth experience with security domains and industry best practices; business continuity and disaster recovery, emerging technology
- Self-starter with ability to work independently or in a team environment with little to no supervision
- Knowledge in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners
- Proficient in cloud hosted networks
- Master’s degree in IT, Cybersecurity, or related field
Pay Range $105,https://300.00 - $190,https://350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.