FGB'ers gave this company a 4.3/5 in overall job satisfaction
FGB’ers working at Leidos rated their manager’s support a 4.5/5
Our Women’s Network is one of nine employee resources groups that provides support for onboarding, networking & professional development.
Leidos offers programs to help employees prepare for over 95 industry-standard professional and technical certifications.
Leidos offers a voluntary well–being benefit program to help support employees on their personal wellness journey and earn rewards.
Java Software Developer with strong systems, software, cloud, and Agile experience to support a complex program to provide Agile development and operations and maintenance for critical systems. Based in DevOps framework, participate in and/or direct major deliverables of projects through all aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding and unit testing.
• Participate in software programming initiatives to support innovation and enhancement, using Java, Hibernate, SpringBoot
• Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods using Junit and Katalon
• Coordinate closely with Scrum PMs, teammates and cross-functional areas to communicate project statuses and initiatives
• Analyze data and code to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or modifications to existing systems
• Support the Agile software development lifecycle
• Perform systems software development, including deployment of build artifacts across different environments
• Communicate key project data to team members and build team cohesion and effectiveness
• Develop and execute project plans. Leverage Atlassian tool suite like JIRA and Confluence to track activities
• Apply best practices and standard operating procedures
• Create innovative solutions to meet the technical needs of customers
• Participate in the development of documentation
• Expert understanding of microservices architecture and cloud implementations, using Amazon Web Services
• Use of industry leading tools like Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Unix bash scripting
• Expert knowledge of the software development lifecycle
• In-depth experience with common Agile practices, service-orientated environments, and better development practices
• In-depth experience working in an Agile environment
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Well versed with using version control systems
• Well versed with using issue/problem tracking systems
Positions requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May consider work experience in lieu of a degree
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph
Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
Backup child care
Unconscious bias training
Remote work policy
Part time policy
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021.