FGB'ers gave this company a 4.3/5 in overall job satisfaction
FGB’ers working at Leidos rated their manager’s support a 4.5/5
Our Women’s Network is one of nine employee resources groups that provides support for onboarding, networking & professional development.
Leidos offers programs to help employees prepare for over 95 industry-standard professional and technical certifications.
Leidos offers a voluntary well–being benefit program to help support employees on their personal wellness journey and earn rewards.
Leidos has an immediate for a Systems Specialist Lead to support AHLTA/CHCS systems at our facility at Ft Sill. They Systems Specialist Lead will perform systems analysis of these systems. Supports the installation of computer operating systems, application software, and computer hardware and provides hot-line support to customers and possesses troubleshooting skills and knowledge of the MHS clinical systems and Windows environment and OS. Analyzes and supports technical documentation detailing installation procedures. Supports the overall integration of all system peripherals so that they can operate correctly within a predefined environment. Manages the overall installation and maintenance of CHCS/AHLTA hardware and software on a daily basis. Monitors overall system performance. Oversees daily operations of system at the customer site to ensure system availability. Troubleshoots hardware and application software. Loads new software releases and software maintenance updates at the customer site. Logs trouble calls with the Defense Health Global Support Center (DHAGSC) with required follow-up until problem resolution. Maintains a site log of trouble tickets and accumulates data for effective problem resolution statistics. Performs CHCS/AHLTA system security checks on a routine basis. Interfaces with customer and is responsible for technical communication with management/other sites.
Types of Tasks to Perform (non inclusive):
1. Site Administration Tasks to include AHLTA/CHCS, DII System administration, scheduled backups
2. Support System Upgrades CHCS/AHLTA (Hardware / Software / Firmware)
3. Manage CHCS/AHLTA Site Level System Availability
4. Assist System Engineering with monitoring System Performance and Management of identified bottlenecks
5. Assist Software Engineering / TIER III with resolution of data integrity issues.
6. Install SDD- approved software (change packages, special software, quick fixes, IAVA patches)
7. Maintain MHS approved interfaces between SDD IT Systems (CHCS/AHLTA) in coordination with primary vendor
8. Provide onsite support for testing, evaluation and implementation of new SDD- approved IT systems and system enhancements
9. Reporting and Documentation (Data calls, Downtime, MICCB, FSW updates)
10. Plan, coordinate, and participate in major system events
11. Perform technical escalation
12. Support special projects pertaining to CHCS/AHLTA
13. Other Duties as assigned supporting CHCS/AHLTA
Required Education and Experience:
Backup child care
Unconscious bias training
Remote work policy
Part time policy
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021.