sis to generate findings, conclusions, and recommendations for Joint Fires issue resolution.
- Apply specific area expertise to develop or refine: Joint doctrine and TTP; training materials, processes, and programs; and combat system improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years related experience; Associate’s degree with 6+ years related experience; or 8+ years related experience.
- Active Secret clearance and ability to obtain and maintain Top Secret clearance.
- Experience with Maritime, Air, and Land Command and Control (C2), Joint Fires, or Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) as it relates to Combined Joint All Domain Command and Control (CJADC2) interoperability to facilitate global force integration.
- Functional area knowledge of Joint and Service doctrine, combat, combat service, equipment, and staff procedures as well as current training processes, techniques, and programs.
- Experience in data collection, data reduction and technical writing.
- Ability to work independently or as part of an integrated team.
- Capable of writing at the collegiate level and capability in the use of word processing and presentation software required.
- Joint duty experience.
- Contingency and/or large force operations experience.
Pay Range $66,https://300.00 - $119,https://850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.