placement projects. Additionally, he/she will perform engineering analyses, prepare bidding documents, draft plans and specifications, and prepare material procurement and construction documents. This will involve working with a multi-person Leidos team and interfacing with clients, project planning, environmental, permitting, and construction management personnel.
Required Education & Experience:
• https://B.S. degree in Civil, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering
• 8 - 10 years of prior relevant experience in the design of electric utility transmission systems
• PE certification desired
• Experience using PLS-CADD, PLS-POLE, and TOWER
• Experience using LPile or MFAD
• Work effectively in team environment; can also work independently
• Proven ability to communicate with clients and project teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Work in client office is a possibility and/or periodic travel may be required
• Experience with AutoCAD or Microstation, and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) is a plus
No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos**,** we know the most talented and diverse engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute’s “World's Most Ethical Companies”.
Pay Range $66,https://300.00 - $119,https://850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.