FGB'ers gave this company a 4.2/5 in overall job satisfaction
FGB’ers working at Leidos rated their manager’s support a 4.5/5
Our Women’s Network is one of nine employee resources groups that provides support for onboarding, networking & professional development.
Leidos offers programs to help employees prepare for over 95 industry-standard professional and technical certifications.
Leidos offers a voluntary well–being benefit program to help support employees on their personal wellness journey and earn rewards.
Leidos has onging needs for a qualified Global TRICARE Service Center (GTSC) Beneficiary Service Representative for multiple sites in Japan and Korea. These positions are based on customer funding.
Locations that may be available in Asia include;
Under minimal supervision, serve as TRICARE liaison for TRICARE Overseas Prime (TOP) beneficiary population. Independently perform a variety of tasks that are broad in nature and concerned with customer service, enrollment/disenrollment, portability, TRICARE education, and issues tracking. Maintain confidentiality and ensure that information meets the standards and requirement established by partnering professional organizations.
Reports to TOP Regional Lead for the specific region.
• Process registration of TRICARE beneficiaries in the Composite Health Care System (CHCS).
• Process enrollments, disenrollments, and portability transfers using the Defense Online Enrollment System (DOES).
• Process and correct enrollment discrepancies between CHCS and DOES.
• Assign primary care managers to TRICARE beneficiaries.
• Verify eligibility information for remote beneficiaries.
• Provide education and enrollment information to beneficiaries on the phone and in person.
• Assist walk-in beneficiaries with enrollments and inquiries.
• Handle faxed enrollment forms.
• Research and interpret benefits, policies, and procedures to military staff, remote site points of contact, and other resources.
• Maintain electronic system/paper files and data integrity.
• Provide customer support to the Military Treatment Facility Commander and/or the TRICARE Area Office staff as directed by the TOP Regional Lead, Deputy Program Manager, or Program Manager.
• Serve as liaison between the TRICARE Regional offices and TRICARE beneficiaries for transitional/portability assistance.
• Collect, process, retrieve, and disseminate transfer information to support the TRICARE active duty portability process.
• Conduct off-site briefings such as enrollment briefings, fairs, or other functions when directed by the TOP Regional Lead.
• Determine the appropriate assistance levels and when call forwarding or other referrals are needed to address the beneficiary’s question.
• Complete all responsibilities and duties in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines to include proper handling of Protected Health Information.
• Complete on a timely basis and comply with and all required HIPAA, Leidos, and other training and refresher courses.
• Maintain required system accounts.
• Be eligible for and maintain ADP II/IT II clearance.
• Adhere to the dress code at the TSC.
Must be SOFA Sponsored
Must be able to able to pass in-Country requirements, if necessary
Required Education and Skills:
• High school diploma or GED. Associate’s degree preferred.
• Three years’ cumulative experience in the following areas:
• Customer service experience in a public environment.
• Fluent in English. Multilingual ability preferred.
• Proficient in written and oral communications.
• Ability to respond tactfully with people.
• Ability to work independently and under general supervision.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and time management skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Knowledge of TRICARE Overseas programs, DEERS, CHCS, and Web General Inquiry of DEERS (GIQD)
Backup child care
Unconscious bias training
Remote work policy
Part time policy
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021.