Join us in shaping a more just world.
LexisNexis, a part of RELX, is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory, and business information. We help customers increase productivity and improve decision-making and outcomes. Our 10,500 experts and innovative tools help us shape a better world for our customers and communities.
About the Role
As a Software Engineer, you'll perform moderately difficult research, design, and software assignments. You'll be working on individual tasks and solving problems. You will design the program flow of individual pieces of code, effective coding and unit testing.
· Interfacing with other personnel or team members to finalize requirements
· Writing and reviewing portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity
· Working closely with other development team members to understand product requirements and translate them into software designs
· Implementing development processes, coding best practices and code reviews
· Operating in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders
· Completing bug fixes, and resolving technical issues
· Keeping abreast of new technology developments
· Have solid Software Development experience
· Have a BS degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience
· Expertise in atleast one development languages including but not limited to: Python,Java/J2EE, C# and .Net.
· Ability to write or tweak Infrastructure as code (Terraform or Cloudformation)
· Knowledge in using DevOps tools like Azure devOps,Jenkins,Datadog.
· Have an advanced knowledge of software development methodologies (https://e.g., Agile, Waterfall)
· Have the ability to work well with internal and external technology resources
· Have a good knowledge of software development methodologies (https://e.g., Agile, Waterfall)
· Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Have good understanding of test driven development
Work in a way that works for you
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization, with various flexible and remote working options available to employees
Working with Us
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Together, we are building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Working for you
We believe in a healthy work/life balance. We know that your well-being and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
About our Team
LexisNexis is a data and analytics company with 10,500 colleagues serving customers in more than 150 countries. We’re one of the largest information and analytics companies on the planet. We design solutions that help our customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and be more successful.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing a fair and accessible hiring process. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodation or adjustment, please let us know by completing our Applicant Request Support Form: https://forms.office.com/r/eVgFxjLmAK .