Join us in shaping a more just world.
LexisNexis, a part of RELX, is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory, and business information. We help customers increase productivity and improve decision-making and outcomes. Our 10,500 experts and innovative tools help us shape a better world for our customers and communities.
About the Role
This is an entry-level position in Quality Assurance. You will be responsible for learning QA methodologies and assisting in ensuring compliance.
· Assisting with process improvement and compliance to successfully deliver high-quality software products on a timely basis
· Working cross-functionally to enhance quality functional testing by identifying and helping to implement initiatives
· Ensuring results of root cause analysis are addressed
· Participating in project reviews
· Escalating issues and decisions to senior QA team members
· Have BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
· Be able to assist with process improvement and compliance
· Communicate basic understanding of functional testing
· Demonstrate basic understanding of root cause analysis
· Have the ability to keenly participate in project review discussions
· Have basic knowledge of software products.
· Have good attention to detail
· Show good verbal and written communication.
Work in a way that works for you
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization, with various flexible and remote working options available to employees
Working with Us
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Together, we are building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Working for you
We believe in a healthy work/life balance. We know that your well-being and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
About our Team
LexisNexis is a data and analytics company with 10,500 colleagues serving customers in more than 150 countries. We’re one of the largest information and analytics companies on the planet. We design solutions that help our customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and be more successful.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing a fair and accessible hiring process. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodation or adjustment, please let us know by completing our Applicant Request Support Form: https://forms.office.com/r/eVgFxjLmAK .
Around the globe, LexisNexis® employees are connected by the desire to shape a better world where the Rule of Law increases peace, prosperity and justice. LexisNexis takes community action to make the law more accessible. And LexisNexis solutions give professionals more insight. We help doctors save lives, investigators find lost children, lawyers find justice for their clients and students gain deeper knowledge. A career with LexisNexis can help you make a difference—in the community and at work.