Do you enjoy having a Consultative approach towards sales and driving revenue?
Do you enjoy collaborating Account Mangers to deliver on common goals?
Join us in shaping a more just world.
LexisNexis, a part of RELX, is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory, and business information. We help customers increase productivity and improve decision-making and outcomes. Our 10,500 experts and innovative tools help us shape a better world for our customers and communities.
About the Role
The Sales Development Representative position creates and secures qualified business opportunities to generate new revenue within LexisNexis. You will quickly grow and advance into an Account Executive role within 6-12 months.
· Prospecting into strategic business accounts via cold call, email and social strategies
· Driving sales growth and pipeline through setting up qualified meetings for Account Executives
· Producing creative strategies for targeting decision-makers at prospect accounts in order to book sales appointments
· Identifying the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
· Working closely with sales teams to schedule qualified demonstrations, meetings, build pipeline, and produce real business opportunities
· Meeting monthly with Management to share success stories and discuss effective sales and business development strategies
· Carrying out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner
· Have a high School Diploma/GED
· Have excellent lead generation or inside sales experience
· Be experienced with heavy cold calling volume (50-100 outbound/day)
· Be a great listener, quick thinker, and the ability to work solo and as a team
· Have a Bachelor’s degree
· Display solid verbal and written communication skills
· Have great attention to detail and the ability to follow defined processes
· Have good time management skills
· Be able to use Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.) and CRM
Work in a way that works for you
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization, with various flexible and remote working options available to employees
Working with Us
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Together, we are building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Working for you
We believe in a healthy work/life balance. We know that your well-being and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer: - Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits - Disability insurance - Dependent care and commuter spending accounts - Life and accident insurance - Retirement benefits (salary investment plan/employer stock purchase plan) - Modern family benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
About our Team
LexisNexis is a data and analytics company with 10,500 colleagues serving customers in more than 150 countries. We’re one of the largest information and analytics companies on the planet. We design solutions that help our customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and be more successful.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing a fair and accessible hiring process. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodation or adjustment, please let us know by completing our Applicant Request Support Form: https://forms.office.com/r/eVgFxjLmAK .