Our team is looking for New York based DevOps professional to work closely with a number of local business groups, as well as the global application support team.
This is a great opportunity to work in a growing financial services support team and work closely with key business stakeholders to understand issues and provide solutions.
What You’ll Do:
• Lead a team of application support specialists to provide technical support to end-users.
• Provide timely and effective support to end-users via phone, email, and in-person communication.
• Analyze, diagnose, and resolve complex technical issues related to software applications.
• Work closely with development and infrastructure teams to identify and resolve software application issues.
• Prioritize and manage multiple incidents simultaneously to ensure timely resolution.
• Develop and maintain support documentation and training materials for end-users.
• Participate in the testing and release of software applications to ensure they meet end-user requirements and are operationally ready.
• Gatekeep the production environment through managing and upholding change management policies
• Monitor and report on application support metrics and SLAs to ensure continuous improvement and alignment with business objectives.
• Provide technical leadership and mentorship to the application support team.
You would ideally have:
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Corporate Strategy & Solutions, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Salary range for this position: $108,000 - $192,500Y/Year. Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, peer and market data, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. You may also be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award. We offer a full spectrum of benefits, including Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Dependent Day Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Disability and Other Insurance Plans, Paid Time Off (including Sick Leave, Parental Leave and Vacation), Holidays, 401(k), and Short/Long Term Disability, in addition to other special perks reserved for our employees.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.
Backup child care
Unconscious bias training
Remote work policy
Part time policy
Short term disability
Macquarie is a diversified financial group providing clients with asset management and finance, banking, advisory and risk and capital solutions across debt, equity and commodities. The diversity of our operations, combined with a strong capital position and robust risk management framework, has contributed to over 51-years of unbroken profitability. Our people are empowered to address unmet needs within our communities, advising and investing alongside clients and partners. We bring specialist, global expertise in areas such as infrastructure, energy, technology and commodities.