s - Strategy & Transformation
Advisors Client Services, Data & Services
Mastercard Data & Services provides cutting-edge data analysis and services to Fortune 500s, governments, and nonprofits to make multimillion-dollar business decisions and grow their organizations. Our Advisors Client Services team combines traditional management consulting with Mastercard's rich data assets, proprietary platforms, and technologies to provide clients with powerful strategic insights and recommendations. Mastercard Advisors works with a diverse global customer base across industries, from banking and payments to retail and restaurants.
The Advisors Client Services group has five specializations: Strategy & Transformation, Performance Analytics, Business Experimentation, Marketing, and Program Management. Our Strategy & Transformation consultants lead clients through impactful decision-making as they tackle strategic, tactical, operational, and transformational business challenges. They apply a broad set of problem-solving techniques to improve the client's overall strategy, performance, and operations.
Positions for different specializations and levels are available in separate job postings. Please review our consulting specializations to learn more about all opportunities and apply for the position that is best suited to your background and experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage deliverable development and workstreams on projects across a range of industries and problem statements
• Contribute to and/or develop strategies and programs for large, regional, and global clients by leveraging data and technology solutions to unlock client value
• Manage working relationship with client managers, and act as trusted and reliable partner
Team Collaboration & Culture
• Develop sound business recommendations and deliver effective client presentations
• Plan, organize, and structure own work and that of junior project delivery consultants to identify effective analysis structures to address client problems, synthesize analyses into relevant findings, and create impactful storylines
• Lead team and external meetings, and lead or co-lead project management
• Contribute to the firm's intellectual capital and solution development
• Grow from coaching to enable ownership of day-to-day project management across client projects, and mentor junior consultants
• Undergraduate degree with work experience in consulting, corporate strategy, business intelligence, business line management, or product management
• Experience managing clients or internal stakeholders
• Logical, structured thinking, and affinity for numerical analysis
• Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to perform multiple tasks with multiple clients in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Ability to communicate effectively in English and the local office language (if applicable)
• Eligibility to work in the country where you are applying, as well as apply for travel visas as required by travel needs
• Experience managing tasks or workstreams in a collaborative team environment with third parties
• Experience coaching junior delivery consultants
• Relevant industry expertise
• MBA or master's degree with relevant specialization (not required)
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must: