d, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, this team provides consulting, marketing, loyalty and analytics to financial institutions and merchants globally. Marketing Services is the team within D&S that develops and executes the marketing programs that help our clients achieve their marketing goals. The Advisors Creative Desk sits within D&S and is responsible for ideating and creating engaging, forward-thinking, on-brand content solutions that connect our advertising partners, platforms, and our portfolio of brands.
As Creative Project Manager you must have a passion for business growth and ensuring the seamless delivery of projects to clients. You will have a creative flair, relish working in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple project deliverables. You will have solid stakeholder management and communication skills and a clear understanding of the end to end process of project delivery.
• Your primary responsibility is to effectively manage relations with our key clients by responding to their inquiries, meeting specific requests, and maintaining regular communication throughout each project lifecycle.
• You will mainly be working on our creative projects-developing creative briefs, monitoring project deadlines, tracking account growth, and ensuring that all project deliverables reach the client on time.
• This is a highly collaborative role, as you will communicate not only with our clients but also with the Creative Director and other members of our creative team to deliver projects on time and within budget.
• To excel in this role, you need to possess superior communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to tackle several creative projects simultaneously. Working knowledge of project management tools, along with superior organizational skills are a must in this position. You are also expected to possess excellent time-management skills to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
• Understand our clients' creative business needs and develop effective solutions
• Meet client requests and identify crucial opportunities for client growth
• Build, maintain, and foster long-term relationships with our key clients
• Create account project briefs and communicate client demands to the creative team
• Delegate specific tasks to individual team members, supervise their day-to-day activities, and monitor the progress on each project
• Manage multiple creative projects throughout their life cycles and provide clients with detailed weekly/monthly/quarterly reports
• Deliver our creative projects on time and within the specified budget
All About You
• Experience marketer with a business growth mindset
• Proven project and account management experience
• Experienced with client management and collaborating with sales
• Adept at briefing creative teams and reporting into clients
• Skilled at working under pressure
• Bachelor degree qualified, with post graduate qualifications in creative or digital marketing
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must: