Growth Marketing Manager
Mastercard Data & Services provides cutting-edge data analysis and services to Fortune 500s, governments, and nonprofits to make multimillion-dollar business decisions and grow their organizations. Our Advisors Client Services team combines traditional management consulting with Mastercard's rich data assets, proprietary platforms, and technologies to provide clients with powerful strategic insights and recommendations. Mastercard Advisors works with a diverse global customer base across industries, from banking and payments to retail and restaurants.
The Advisors Client Services group has five specializations: Strategy & Transformation, Performance Analytics, Business Experimentation, Marketing, and Program Management. Our Marketing consultants lead the strategy development and implementation of campaigns and engagements for clients. They use customer data to provide deep direct marketing expertise across channels, evaluating campaign results and adapting the approach to optimize marketing performance. Positions for different specializations and levels are available in separate job postings. Please review our consulting specializations to learn more about all opportunities and apply for the position that is best suited to your background and experience.
Envision this role as the pivot in a thrilling marketing services transformation. It's about fully embracing and fueling change while seamlessly balancing traditional marketing endeavors. This profile thrives in a dynamic environment, contributing ideas, and actively steering this transformational journey.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Craft personalized engagement strategies: Develop tailored growth marketing engagements based on customer demographics and behavior to captivate new audiences
• Manage multi-channel media platforms: Oversee email campaigns, sponsored content, and advertisements across various media platforms, optimizing for visibility and lead generation
• Drive CRM & analytics for growth: Segment audiences for data-driven campaigns from various data sets, focusing on increased spending and customer reactivation while employing analytics for impactful decision-making
• Optimize market insights & user experience: Analyze feedback to refine the card application process, conduct surveys for feature enhancement, and refine UX/UI design to improve conversion rates
Team Collaboration & Culture
• Champion collaborative innovation: Partner with internal and external stakeholders for targeted marketing, integrating AI into strategies while fostering an environment of innovation within the team
• Fluency in German
• Growth marketing expertise and mindset with various years of experience, driving omni-channel user acquisition and engagement
• Market savvy, understanding emerging trends and using market opportunities
• Problem solving and user centric mentality, bringing creative solutions to complex challenges
• Strong capability in data analysis, translating raw data into actionable insights
• Prior experience in UX/UI optimization is desirable. Certification is a plus
• Client Management: Proven track record in managing client accounts and leading digital marketing solutions
• Project Execution: Ability to plan and execute marketing strategies and campaigns across key marketing channels to drive impactful outcomes
• Collaboration: Thrive in a matrix organization structure, manage internal and external stakeholders effectively. Inspiring team leader, fostering a culture of creativity and data-driven decision making
• Communication: Excellent communication and presentation skills, capable of influencing colleagues and clients on the value of digital marketing projects. Articulate storyteller, translating complex insights into compelling narratives that resonate with audiences
• Innovation: Show the ability to ideate, manage, and roll out complex and competitive digital marketing initiatives. Think future forward with a continuous focus on optimization and innovation
• Education: Relevant marketing degree or equivalent experience needed
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by
making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships
and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and
businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and
everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all
employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our
differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and
delivers better business results.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must: