ient Services, Data & Services
Mastercard Data & Services provides cutting-edge data analysis and services to Fortune 500s, governments, and nonprofits to make multimillion-dollar business decisions and grow their organizations. Our Advisors Client Services team combines traditional management consulting with Mastercard's rich data assets, proprietary platforms, and technologies to provide clients with powerful strategic insights and recommendations. Mastercard Advisors works with a diverse global customer base across industries, from banking and payments to retail and restaurants.
The Advisors Client Services group has five specializations: Strategy & Transformation, Performance Analytics, Business Experimentation, Marketing, and Program Management. Our Marketing consultants lead the strategy development and implementation of campaigns and engagements for clients. They use customer data to provide deep direct marketing expertise across channels, evaluating campaign results and adapting the approach to optimize marketing performance.
Positions for different specializations and levels are available in separate job postings. Please review our consulting specializations to learn more about all opportunities and apply for the position that is best suited to your background and experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Lead client engagements across a range of industries and problem statements
• Develop and/or lead marketing strategies and programs for large, regional, and global clients by working with technology and data
• Own key relationships with mid-level to senior client stakeholders and independently assess client agenda, internal culture, and change readiness
Team Collaboration & Culture
• Lead team to effective marketing strategies and recommendations, and deliver impactful client presentations while growing team members' roles and skills
• Provide marketing expertise and day-to-day project delivery team leadership, support evolution of solutions with innovation and create a collaborative and inclusive environment for all levels
• Manage relationship with internal Mastercard stakeholders including Product and Business Development to scope projects, create relevant solutions for clients, and build the firm's intellectual capital
• Provide on-the-job training, coaching, and mentorship to junior consultants
• Undergraduate degree with work experience in marketing and campaign projects focused on one or more of the following fields: marketing content, digital and social media campaigns, digital customer experience, digital marketing, end-to-end product launch, ad-tech and mar-tech ecosystems, offline marketing activities/campaigns, media management and planning, direct response marketing
• Experience coaching and managing teams across multiple engagements with third parties
• Experience managing key vendor and client relationships
• Knowledge of business KPIs, financials, and organizational leadership
• Ability to identify new business development opportunities, and experience drafting proposals and scoping new opportunities
• Ability to provide perspective on industry and marketplace
• Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and clients in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Ability to communicate effectively in English and the local office language (if applicable)
• Eligibility to work in the country where you are applying, as well as apply for travel visas as required by travel needs
• Additional marketing experience in one or more of the following fields: marketing and campaign experience from agency environment, search engine optimization and search engine marketing, video making (e.g., scripting, storyboard, and content), marketing content, usability labs and experience research, print production management
• Global supply chain management (GSM), including sourcing new suppliers and assessing third party production vendors
• Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI)
• Experience leading development and implementation of solutions and measuring impact on clients' business
• Experience generating new knowledge or creating innovative solutions for a firm
• Relevant industry expertise and/or experience in product, sales, or marketing technology
• MBA or master's degree with specialization in marketing or digital (not required)
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must: