bles customers across industries and geographies to make smarter decisions and reach better outcomes with a tailored portfolio of solutions beyond the transaction.
• We harness the power of real-time, anonymized, aggregated transaction data; powerful software platforms; and a wealth of expertise
• We empower customers to make better data-driven decisions by unlocking a holistic view of consumer behavior beyond their four walls and distilling actionable insights from data
• We work with financial institutions, retailers, telecommunications organizations, travel companies, and more
Product Managers in Data & Services at Mastercard
• Translate deep understanding of our customers into products and solutions that drive significant customer value
• Build innovative products that advance how businesses all over the world derive most value from their data assets
• Balance the long-term direction of a product with today's needs and constraints by fully understanding the technical, competitive, and commercial contexts of our products
• Act as connectors to ensure commercial and technological success of our products by working with cross-functional teams (e.g., Sales and Marketing, Technology teams, Data Strategy)
• Drive globally relevant solutions by understanding regional needs and tradeoffs, and build scalable products that serve an array of customer segments
• Set product direction with coordination, not isolation-considering how our products all work together to serve customer needs
The MasterCard Data & Services global product team is seeking a Product Manager - Technical to support the evolution of the platform on which Mastercard Intelligence Center (MIC) and Acquirer Intelligence Center products are built.
These products are at the heart of a world-class analytics eco-system built on a universe of transactional and behavioral data. They help customers across the globe make smarter data-driven decisions and move the needle on their business performance.
Our Product Managers are listening to our customers and driving new innovations in self-service analytics and diagnostics.
We are currently on a transformation journey to further evolve our platform and this is a great opportunity to be part of a high-growth, diverse and innovative team.
• Partner with core product lead and teammates in engineering, design and other parts of the organization to drive product development from opportunity identification to launching solutions; testing products around desirability, feasibility, and viability.
• Work on end-to-end strategy for key features within our platform and help drive them from inception to launch.
• Drive products with a technology strategy that supports rapid development of scaled enterprise software products.
• Conduct user research, including internal and external customer interviews, to deepen understanding of customers' pain points, motivations, and opportunities specific to how users want to view and consumer insights.
• Ensure consistent alignment between business priorities and development objectives.
• Translate business priorities into clear, actionable technical requirements for engineering team. Oversee timely and high-quality execution of creation of technical requirements.
• Partner with Customer Experience team to design intuitive, highly relevant features that are of maximum value to clients.
• Partner with internal Delivery teams to Promote internal and external feature adoption
• Build strong working relationships with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders to achieve product goals
• Provide input into pricing and go-to-market strategy
• Work with data privacy teams to ensure adherence to Mastercard data privacy standards and guidance
• Leverage data & dashboards to quickly identify Product performance challenges, making recommendations on proposed action plans and effects on product P&L
We are looking for someone with the following qualities
• Passion for working with and driving insights from data to enable users and businesses
• 1-2 years of experience building features and products
• Analytical, solutions-oriented skillset
• Technical expertise in SQL, Python, R
• Experience designing, executing, and distilling user research to drive value for the customer and an outstanding user experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to interface with clients
• Highly organized and able to deal with multiple and competing priorities
• Knowledge and skills using product management tools (JIRA, Confluence, AHA, etc.)
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams and across multiple stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must: