is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Delivery Team is looking for an Integration Engineer to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. Are you the kind of person that sees a need for help and raises their hand? Can you confidently help enterprise clients leverage the power of our customer engagement platform as they look to build deeper relationships with their consumers? Are you solution oriented, process driven, a fast learner, with strong communication skills and passionate about technology? If the answer is a resounding yes to those questions, then you will probably be a great fit!
The Senior Data Engineer will lead and participate on data management aspects of client engagements to deliver SessionM solution, as well as contribute to and foster a high-performance collaborative workplace. A Senior Data Engineer will:
• Expert in solution integration/delivering, testing, and interfacing with customers.
• Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to
maintain focus in fast paced environment.
• Ability to thoroughly document the custom solution down to API calls.
• Formulate and execute integration tests, load tests, and performance tests.
• Strong knowledge of APIs, SDKs, scripting, and ETL.
• Understanding of Web Services, Internet architecture, SQL, and software development.
• Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of dependability.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or other supportive program, or commensurate
technology industry experience preferred.
All about you:
• Be a team player with the energy, drive, and excitement to help grow a fast moving company.
• Interface directly with enterprise clients to integrate their mobile, web, e-commerce, and point of sale applications
with our APIs/SDKs and custom features.
• Manage the technical customer relationship for all facets of the integration including, but not limited to,
requirements clarification, integration testing, load testing, giving demos, upgrading software, and responding to
Customer needs for technical information.
• Work closely with product and engineering in delivering enterprise-level solutions to customers through problem
solving, testing, and code delivery.
• Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are
• Work with development engineers, product managers, account managers and other departments to understand the
technology resolve problems
• Position may require some travel and some availability for off-hours support required.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must: