lutions such as our Multi-Currency Cash Passport product is looking for a Software Engineer in Test to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. Traditionally focused on the Travel sector this business unit is driving forward Prepaid throughout the world with innovative and leading solutions that we integrate with Global brands. This role is within the Global Technology Services (GTS) team which is part of the wider Mastercard Operations & Technologies group. We provide high quality evolutionary and operational capabilities to support the mastercard Prepaid Management Services business.
• Write and execute all possible test cases for functionality being developed.
• Continuously build on existing Automation suits and build new frameworks.
• Take a participatory role in sprint planning, daily stand-ups, demonstrations and retrospectives.
• Maintain high quality standards.
• Responsible for the development of readable and maintainable code, test suits, regression suits and automation packs.
• Maintain existing testing suits.
• Estimation and code reviews.
• Adheres to the development process and suggests improvements where appropriate.
• Take full ownership of your work.
Key Skills and Experience
• Good experience in API testing (REST/SOAP), manual and automation both.
• Must have hands-on experience in using testing tools like SOAP UI/READY API/Postman and build automation test packs.
• Should be willing to perform the role of both manual and automation tester
• Strong hold on API automation (Any framework).
• Good knowledge on core java concepts
• Good knowledge in microservice architecture
• Good database development knowledge (Oracle v10 or PLSQL or MongoDB)
• Good analytical and debugging skills
• Experience with test-driven/design driven development practices and technologies
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Good to have
• Knowledge in Spring, Spring-boot
• Cross-browser testing experience
• Performance and security testing experience
• Experience with version control systems (GIT), and CI tools (Jenkins, Fortify, Sonar, Checkmarx)
• Experience with cloud technologies(PCF or Azure or AWS)
• SDLC support tools (ALM, Confluence, Selenium, SharePoint)
• Code packaging and deployment automation
• Experience on Splunk and Dynatrace
• Positive attitude
• Open to learn new things and accept challenges
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
• Good communicator
• Leadership ability
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must: