te the world's fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Mastercard products and solutions make everyday commerce activities - such as shopping, travelling, running a business and managing finances - easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone.
MasterCard is seeking talented individuals to join our Digital team in Pune, India. MasterCard is researching and developing the next generation of products and services to enable consumers to securely, efficiently, and intelligently conduct transactions regardless of channel.
Whether through traditional retail, mobile, or e-commerce, MasterCard innovation is leading the digital convergence of traditional and emerging payments technologies across a wide variety of new devices and services.
Join our team and help shape the future of connected commerce!
The Senior Software Engineer in Test requires firm knowledge and hands on software development skills on par with software developer to work closely with developers to build test automation, test infrastructure, and perform code analysis/review to enable development quality.
This position will be responsible for driving Quality Engineering best practices within MasterCard in working with teams to deliver applications and solutions that meet the needs of our stakeholders, including consumers and merchants
What you will do:
• Play a crucial part in helping drive Quality to help build and ship better products.
• May manage smaller project/initiatives as an experienced individual contributor with specialized knowledge within assigned discipline
• Adheres to enterprise quality standards, processes and tools
• Responsible for developing and executing test plans for a single application, independently generating test data and recognizing test environment preparation needs
• Participates in project-level reviews, walkthroughs and inspections, and conducts test reviews, including test plans, requirements, cases and automation
• Raises automation opportunities to more senior employees and implements simple automation efforts
• Responsible for automation and Continuous Integration (CI).
• Work closely with development team to identify defects early in the cycle through requirements analysis and code reviews.
All About You:
• Experience in multiple types of coding, software development, and/or using automation frameworks.
• Sound experience in Java and Hands on experience in writing functional and integrational test cases.
• Exposure in building and using automation frameworks using technologies: Java, JUnit, JBehave.
• Experience testing across a variety of platforms: APIs (REST and SOAP)
• Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar)
• Successfully developed high quality test strategies and text execution, recognized test environment preparation needs.
• Successfully led multiple test paths simultaneously.
• Successfully ensured quality of one or more application codebases and alignment with development standard.
• Experience in building automation frameworks, acceptance and integration test automation scripts, integrating with other tools.
• Experience using Agile Methodology
• Knowledge of performance testing
• Knowledge of security testing
• Demonstrates the ability to communicate application-level directions across departments.
• Exposure to Continuous Delivery and Integration
• Team player
• Agile Scrum experience
• Computing degree
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must: