for driving value for Mastercard through its rich and diverse sponsorships assets across the nine passion points of sport, entertainment, music, travel, art and culture, culinary and dining, philanthropy, shopping and the environment. It entails driving competitive advantage for the brand and the business by maximizing our carefully curated sponsorship properties and creating value for our customers, partners and consumers.
• Flawless management and execution of sponsorships assets - physical & digital experiences, brand ambassadors, B2B hospitality - working closely with regional and local Mastercard teams and agencies, delivering against set objectives.
• Managing sponsorship packages sold to markets and ensuring end to end delivery of all aspects of the package to the satisfaction of stakeholders including customers.
• Managing our compliance tools such as Spotlight and Vivo to ensure we are adhering to all regulatory, data privacy, legal, ethics and other codes of compliance.
• Updating asset lists and requirements in customer facing tools such as the marketing portal that our customers access.
• Helping legal with the paperwork associated with onboarding new assets, ambassadors, influencers etc.
• Executing smaller B2B events on the ground when the Director is not present.
• Accounting for monetization of sponsorship assets, ensuring accurate measurement and reporting.
• Handling all merchandise requests that come from the markets e.g. signed golf memorabilia etc.
• Maintaining budgetary responsibilities for sponsorship related marketing programs, leading tracking and recommending corrective action.
• Reporting regularly on campaign performance measurement and evaluation, recommending ways to leverage past success and apply to future programs.
• Using deep understanding of category and ecosystem relationship to advice on how insights can or should be applied.
• Providing direction and coordinating deliverables with agency partners.
All About You
• Extensive experience working on large projects that require a high degree of collaboration with external stakeholders and colleagues across marketing areas.
• Acted in a program manager capacity for analyzing data and insights about how to optimize channels/programs.
• Monitored project budgets successfully and demonstrated understanding of cost drivers.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and report progress against a marketing budget, including recommending actions to drive optimization.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver presentations to senior team members and articulate a clear point of view.
• Ability to travel at least 35% of the time once travel restrictions are lifted.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must: