ional processing implementation project team of technical and non-technical electronic payment processing experts from both Mastercard and our customer
• Deliver standard through complex implementation activities ensuring quality and reliability of the implementations.
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Have you good knowledge about electronic payment and related processes such as authorization, clearing and settlement?
• Are you able to cope with a fast changing and ambiguous environment?
• Act as central point of contact for customers and/ or Mastercard customer representatives throughout processing implementation project end-to-end execution.
• Assess and document customer needs and according implementation impacts on customers' and Mastercard's core and non-core processing systems and platforms.
• Define scope, plan and drive customer processing implementation projects of new electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology.
• Handle multiple customer processing implementation projects in parallel
All About You
• Experience in "Information Technology" system knowledge, with good understanding of network technology, applications, and project management
• Strong knowledge of payment transaction processing and industry business knowledge
• Good understanding of Mastercard's payment processing systems, formats and associated customer host interface testing services and principles
• Good understanding of the 4 party model and the full transaction lifecycle for Mastercard brands
• Ability to interact well with the customer
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Self starter with a desire to learn independently
• Ability to work in a matrixed organizations and cross functional teams
• Ability to manage change in a technical work environment
• Expertise on Web application and e-commerce through the life cycles of the product conception (requirements / analysis, development, testing & implementation) is an asset
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must: