company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
Dynamic Yield, by Mastercard is on the lookout for a Technical Account Manager with experience interacting with customers, knowledge of technology, and can empathize with the trials and tribulations of being a developer. As the account manager, you are the bridge between the technology team and the user, walking the tightrope between customer satisfaction and developer ability. The role requires someone who can walk gingerly between development, product, marketing, and leadership from some of our largest clients. You'll serve as the product expert, guiding clients user experience and, ultimately, client satisfaction through their implementation of Dynamic Yield products.
Our Technical Account Manager must have a strong penchant for technical aptitude along with personality strengths in self-starting and being a proactive instigator. A proven track record of creating and maintaining deep, lasting relationships with customers is a must as you'll be dealing with understanding technical and complex issues while creating excitement and loyalty with Dynamic Yield's customers.
• Become an expert in Dynamic Yield products - with a heavy focus on the technical aspect of the product
• Interface with customers in final stages of contracting with sales to gather, collect, and document technical, product, and contract requirements regarding the customer's purchase(s) of Dynamic Yield products
• Provide world-class support by taking ownership for customer issues from initial contact to resolution including troubleshooting the issue, determining root cause and ensuring that the customer understands the resolution
• Partner with the Engineering and Development teams to resolve customer issues
• Write documentation, knowledge-based articles, and tutorials to improve the customer experience of Dynamic Yield features
• Participate in the QA process of current and new products/services and work frequently with product and engineering teams to address opportunities and product enhancements
• Contribute to the development of our implementation and support policies and procedures
Optimal Skills for Success:
• 3+ years of experience as a Technical Account Manager or similar technical client-facing experience within SAAS environment
• Experience managing and leading 10+ account across APAC, within ecommerce and/or FS
• Previous experience as a Front-End Developer or Technical Support Engineer
• Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives in a technical environment
• Project management experience and ability to oversee multiple priorities simultaneously
• Comfortable with iOS and Android mobile platforms and their development tools
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers
• Must thrive at working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in international team environment while working independently
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must: