Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Health Informatics Analyst
- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Other
- Location New York, NY
- Committed to high standards of productivity
- Motivated to provide exceptional customer service
- Eager to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Adaptable in your approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- A good decision maker, making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- A leader, able to inspire a diverse team
- Developing and maintaining a HACCP plan, food costing
- Manages the daily activities of the culinary operations, and food production for an upscale patient room service program, cafeterias, and catering. These activities include: cost effective menu planning, recipe development, enhanced plate presentation, food costing, testing and standardization, forecasting, maintaining systems to monitor ingredient control and production levels; coordinating food preparation demonstrations for patient groups, and Employee Wellness Program.
- Maintains regulatory standards of the Joint Commission, NY City and NY State Department of Health. Develops and maintains a HACCP program. Collaborates with clinical dietitians, where necessary.
- Manages the food and supply storeroom activities.
- An Associate degree with a major in Food Service Management, Culinary Arts, Nutrition or equivalent.
- Hospital experience
- 3 years of executive chef experience
- Room service culinary experience
- Certified chef
- Preferred: Certified Chef