The Client Associate (CA) role is a sales support position, typically providing dedicated operational and sales support to multiple Financial Advisors (FA's). Incumbents may also on a regular basis support office initiatives, in addition to the businesses of particular FA's. For established clients, the CA will often serve as the most frequent point of contact with Merrill Lynch. Fully registered CA (Series 7 & 66 (63/65)). Fully paid or partially paid by the FA.
- Minimum of 1+ years professional or relevant internship experience required
- If Series 7 & 66 or 63/65 licenses are not currently held, must be obtained within a specified timeframe if being hired into a registered job code
- Knowledge of investment and banking products, policies & procedures
- Strong client service & technical skills (MS Word & Excel)
- Strong communication, time management and organizational skills
- Undergraduate Degree
Please be advised that under current company policy, Merrill Lynch does not sponsor a visa petition or other work authorization, nor will the company provide relocation assistance, for this position.
NOTE: In addition to any of the Client Associate roles (Registered, Partially Registered or Non-Registered), this position may be hired into any of the Private Wealth Associate roles (Registered, Partially Registered or Non-Registered).
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: