CMA Visa Service Analyst
Mercer County, NJ
The CMA Visa Service Analyst inbound associate handles incoming inquiries via MLSN from field partners and directly from clients related to CMA VISA Card & Check products. The representative will assist in researching and resolving merchant inquiries as well as providing manual VISA Authorizations. They will also process timely requests to Block CMA VISA Cards, Checks & ACH's as needed.
Secondary responsibilities include contacting Branch Offices and / or Clients to review account activity as well as Block / Reissue VISA Cards & Checks. Representatives will also process fraud/dispute claims as needed.
- Previous Fraud Experience
- Strong analytical ability and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels within the firm
- Ability to de-escalate difficult client situations
- Able to think outside of the box
- Able to prioritize issues and handle several sensitive processes at once in a timely fashion
- Engage management in all escalated issues and continually follow up on outstanding items
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, excellent decision making skills, work for accuracy and must be able to meet deadlines
Thinks strategically and willingly participates in projects and other opportunities
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Knowledge of CMA products.
- Overall understanding of Merrill Lynch products
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: