GWIM Operations Representative
Lane County, OR
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Lynch wealth management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
Merrill Lynchs financial advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship with an advisor committed to their needs. We believe trust comes from transparency. Our trusted financial advisors are equipped with access to the investment insights of Merrill Lynch coupled with the banking convenience of Bank of America.
Processes operational and administrative transactions in support of GWIM Operations. Daily responsibilities will cover one or more core operations functional areas such as: analyses, report generation, opening new accounts, trade processing, payment processing, data entry, etc. Processes routine transactions according to established procedures and prescribed processes. Works under close supervision and refers non-standard problems and transactions to Operations Team Manager and/or Supervisor for guidance and resolution. Typically an entry-level position.
- Sits at the Reception Desk and greets clients
- Answer phones, be personable, pleasant, and gracious
- Backup Operations, cashiering, during lunch and for Cashier time off
- Back up supply ordering
- Back up Technology/BSA
- Work with Sales Manager on Mutual Fund wholesaler on-site training, order lunches and breakfasts
- Manage Office/Facility issues (Heat, A/C, Computer Room, Furniture, Carpets)
- Market Directory /Phone List revisions as needed
- Post outgoing mail daily
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1+ years professional or relevant internship experience required
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills, able to maintain a high quality of customer service and attention to detail
- Work independently, prioritize time and exceptional organizational skills
- Manage multiple and conflicting objectives, projects or activities at once with minimal direction
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: