Private Wealth Client Relationship Manager-Boston
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Lynch wealth management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
Merrill Lynchs financial advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship with an advisor committed to their needs. We believe trust comes from transparency. Our trusted financial advisors are equipped with access to the investment insights of Merrill Lynch coupled with the banking convenience of Bank of America.
The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) is a direct report to the Merrill Lynch Private Wealth Management Regional Managing Director (RMD) with dual reporting to the Private Division Client Relationship Manager (DCRM). The CRM functions as a member of the market leadership team. The CRM manages the Client Associates and Service Support Staff along with the branch's Operations Department. Responsibilities of Operations include Funds/Securities Receipt & Processing, Wire & Order and Trade Corrections, and Document Control where the review and approval of all Client Financial transactions takes place. Additionally, the CRM role will be responsible for the overall delivery and management of the client service experience for the Market.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring client service expectations are met and exceeded while balancing the risk and exposure for Merrill Lynch
- Representing the office and Merrill Lynch with clients, prospects, Financial Advisor recruits, vendors, regulators and outside legal counsel
- Reviewing and approving all new client relationships
- Managing, training and developing the branch's Client Associates and Service Support Staff
- Requires diversification and experience with ML Products & Services, Trend Analysis, Risk Assessment, Human Resources and broad Industry Knowledge
Required Skills: "MUST" have these skills to be minimally qualified.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, client centric individual who has:
- Series 7, 66, 9, 10 (or equivalent) Licenses required
- Series 3, 31 licenses, if warranted
- Minimum 5+ years professional experience required
- Expert knowledge of regulatory and supervisory requirements and corporate policies and procedures
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Prior trend analysis experience
- Investment product knowledge (i.e., 401K, Options, Annuities, Tax, Retirement Plans, Money Funds, Mutual Funds, Liabilities, Margin, Trust Operations, etc.)
- Strong management skills, including the ability to effectively plan, monitor, influence, negotiate, supervise and delegate
- If currently an internal associate, completion of the Associate Office Management Team Development Program and/or currently a Merrill LynchMarket Client Relationship Manager required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: