Pricing Manager (Experienced Professional)
Greenville County, SC
Pricing Manager (Experienced Professional)
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring for a Pricing Manager!
The Pricing Manager defines and implements the value strategy to drive revenue and growth through customer centric pricing principles for the business lines.
- Develops pricing strategies aligned with the financial, marketing and strategic objectives of the business line and region (could be expressed as product, offer, customer segment, and/or brand level objectives.
- Coaches others within the business line, region marketing and region sales organizations in price setting techniques and methods.
- Provides organizational oversight with regards to price setting and results being obtained in the field at category-product and channel-customer levels.
- Maintains a network within sales and marketing from which to gather information, is able to go in front of customers to discover insights into the market, and probes with tact and diplomacy to get the facts even when others are reluctant to provide information.
- Uses a variety of metrics and methodologies to measure business performance against financial objectives.
- Identifies business issues and opportunities by analyzing financial and non-financial data at the transaction level in the organization.
- Achieves revenue management goals within own department or functional area.
- Leverages the links between marketing pricing strategy and organizational metrics, e.g. revenue, gross margin, etc.
- Provides Value (product/service) arguments for the Salesforce
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of marketing principles (e.g. segmentation, positioning, marketing mix, branding).
- Bachelors degree in Finance, or equivalent degree.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting financial trends and patterns.
- Ability to understand and utilize Office Suite.
- Desire to manage data seeking underlying insights and solve problematic pricing.
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences, Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C.,Michelin North America employs more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelins status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
- Forbes annual survey of Americas Best Large Employers, No. 1 Overall
- Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work Institute.
- " 2018 Top Company for Women to Work for in Transportation" by Women in Trucking Association
- Thomson Reuters, No. 2 in the top 100 most diverse and inclusive organizations globally
- AARP, one of the Best Employers for Workers Over 50
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Paternity leave
- Maternity leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401(k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- An Employee Assistance Program
- A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at email@example.com
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship