Process Engineer (Entry Level Experience)
Lexington County, SC
Process Engineer (Entry Level Experience)
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
- Validate new processes or process changes brought about by product requirements or the improvement of industrial performance
- Develop the skills of the central and plant employees working in the Area
- Leads the Homologation/Qualification approach for process development
- Leads the portfolio of affairs in his area
- Defines the Homologation/Qualification validation plan, including the Risk Assessment and Action Plan
- Coordinates the implementation of homologation with the Experts from Central
- Presents the results at the time of qualification reviews to the Quality Direction and industrial robustness to the Industrial Direction for their approval.
- Creates the Obtention standards; if needed, requests a change in the products standards.
- Defines and characterizes the parameters which influence the product/process pair.
- Assists the manufacturing workshops during the fine-tuning of a process and for the technical support required by the factories (process, quality, methods, etc.).
- Highlights the process constraints in the product design.
- Participates in experts networks in his area or leads them.
- Designs, develops and organizes the technical training modules. Validates the interns at conclusion
- Following complaints, nonconformities or performance deviations, investigates the cause, propose solutions and assure the proven solutions are implemented (extension to existing processes, new process specifications, standards and specifications changes, etc.).
- Proposes ways to improve, within the scope of the entitys approach plan
- Associates Degree in Machines Mechanics, or equivalent work experience.
- Methodical problem-solving abilities.
- Strong technical skills
- Experience working in an industrial environment
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills in a cross-functional environment.
- Must be Microsoft Suite proficient
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences, Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C.,Michelin North America employs more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelins status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
- Forbes annual survey of Americas Best Large Employers, No. 1 Overall
- Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work Institute.
- " 2018 Top Company for Women to Work for in Transportation" by Women in Trucking Association
- Thomson Reuters, No. 2 in the top 100 most diverse and inclusive organizations globally
- AARP, one of the Best Employers for Workers Over 50
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Paternity leave
- Maternity leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401(k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- An Employee Assistance Program
- A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at email@example.com
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship