Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for the resolution of routine client requests by answering calls, chats or emails in an inbound contact center environment. These individuals work in a fast paced environment that requires accuracy, use of logic, multi-tasking, toggling between multiple systems and clearly communicating resolutions in an efficient manner while delivering a great client experience. They provide seamless service delivery to answer client questions, resolve problems, provide appropriate account maintenance, and look for opportunities to deepen relationships through digital solutions.
A Client Services Representative (responsibilities):
• Identifies client needs and recommends solutions when fraud has been identified
• Records data captured during client interactions accurately
• Identifies and escalates through appropriate channels for items requiring risk review, exception handling or further analysis
• Reads frequent updates and learning materials, often while on the call, and implements into conversations with speed and accuracy
• Complies with industry regulations, bank procedures, integrity levels of the department's system and financial controls
You’re the kind of person that (required skills):
• Displays passion, integrity, commitment and drive to deliver a positive, differentiated service that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Fully understands how life events can impact a client’s financial situation and is prepared to actively advise solutions and analyze/resolve complex client problems through creative solutions.
• Has a commitment to excellent attendance with proven reliability and can adhere to the agreed upon work schedule.
• Has a dependable team-player attitude with an understanding that calls must be handled immediately, including weekends and holidays.
• Communicates effectively and confidently with all clients to make their financial lives better.
• Has the ability to engage with clients – begin a conversation, anticipate what questions a client will have, actively share information using plain language, build rapport, and handle objections.
• Is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching.
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers and current technology.
• Has 1+ years of customer/client service experience, including experience handling difficult client situations.
You’ll be more prepared if you have (desired skills):
• 1+ years of experience in the banking/financial industry.
• 1+ years of experience working in a client service capacity.
Skills Used in this Role:
• Customer Service
• Customer Focus
• Active Listening
• Critical Thinking
• Oral Communication
• Learning Agility
• Time Management
• Consumer Products and Solutions
• Credit Risk
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: