ng with collateral bookings & releases, Pledged & Lodged.
•Responding to client inquiries, and when needed, coordinate with the appropriate Front/Middle Office as well as the core processing area in order to facilitate resolution.
•Developing a complete understanding of Bank policies and departmental controls and procedures.
Experience in financial markets (ETD / F&O in particular).
Confident in facing off to senior stakeholders across the business (including Sales, Trading, Product Control, Credit and Legal).
Strong controls background with previous experience of implementing and maintaining key business controls.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to Meet Deadlines.
Organizational Skills with Special Emphasis on the Ability to Prioritize Responsibilities.
Analytical and strong problem-solving abilities.
Attention to detail, delivering high quality output.
Experience within Financial Services / Banking industry.
•Graduate with a financial degree.
•Will consider experience in Finance, Risk Management and Treasury.
•Familiarity with listed FFO and OTC Derivatives lifecycle Skills / Aptitude.
• Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
• Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
• Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner.
• Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
• Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
• Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: