Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Performs a variety of somewhat complex technical and analytical functions related to trade financing and servicing. Typical responsibilities include reviewing and approving trade finance documents for bank and regulatory compliance and acceptability of terms and conditions; negotiating standard import/export letters of credit for final payment and settlement, analyzing issuances and amendments of import/export letters of credit and bankers acceptances; issuing commercial and stand-by letters of credit and related documents and interpreting and clarifying terms and conditions of trade finance documents for customers. Individuals typically have 3-5 years of experience with 1-2 years of banking, customer service, or Trade experience preferred.
- Have knowledge in Global Trade Finance (Letter of Credit, Standby, Trade Loans, etc) with expectation of becoming an expert over time
- Strong computer skills with intermediate level in Excel a must to support reporting and perform data analysis
- Strategic thinking and detail oriented: Pay close attention to details is a must to ensure the accuracy of each trade transaction and being able to research on up to date information to make a prudent decision on transaction approvals
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong ability to influence: Building a strong relationship with business partners is a key to make strategic decision on transaction approvals, develop new risk control procedures and ensure appropriate for the risk reward
- Able to work flexible hours to support holidays and other regional hours
- Bachelor degree or above.
- 5 years (or above) of working experience in financial industry. International trade / international business related working experience is preferable.
- Fluent in English speaking, accurate and effective in English writing.
- Attention to details, with critical thinking and strong problem solving skill.
- Good communication skill, can influence people with positive impact, can handle difficult conversation.
- Good team work spirit, proactively share workload among teams and support each other, able to build up and maintain good relationship with business partner in other Line of Business.
- Be flexible and adaptable to the change, with strong commitment with positive and proactive attitude towards challenge.