· At least 10 years of financial markets experience working in an operations, middle office, or front office role.
· Excellent communication skills dealing with senior level management & analytical skills.
· Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management.
· Strong people management skills with the ability to bring multiple stakeholders together and directly address issues to reach consensus and decisions.
· Ability to operate and collaborate across wide span of stakeholders including Business/ Sales, senior management and regulators/ auditors.
· Control focused mindset and good understanding of regulatory and reputational risks.
· Excellent communications skills and ability to present to an audience.
· Independent and ability to multi-task and meet multiple timelines.
· Ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
· Self-motivated, driven and dedicated with desire to excel consistently.
· Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
· Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
· Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
· Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
· Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
· Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
What you can expect
APAC Fees & Billing (F&B) is seeking a team lead to provide oversight and management for the APAC F&B team, consisting of 1 AVP, 2 Associates and a GBS team.
The candidate will be responsible for:
Implementation of global strategy for Fees and Billings teams in Singapore
Managing goals and objectives-setting, performance reviews, recruitment, coaching and training programs
KRI and MI reporting, including periodic review of KRIs to ensure appropriateness
Participant and signer for various UAT events
Incident remediation, partnering with Ops Risk and Business, to ensure root cause identification and mitigating control design
Work with Business to expand F&B coverage in APAC and provide client service of high standard
Risk and Control representation for Fees and Billing CSA team, working with local and regional Ops Risk, Compliance and other internal control groups to ensure adherence to enterprise and group standards
What you will do
Supervising the BAU work in Fees and Billing. Work with business , finance and other stakeholders to keep the process timely and accurate,
Servicing Global Priority Clients’ soft dollar statements and payments
Resolving internal and external client issues for soft dollar statements and payments
Ensure the accurate capture of trades, balances and payments for the monthly statements
Reconciling and maintenance of client soft dollar statements
Liaising with internal payment teams to ensure timely vendor payments
Perform issuance of invoices for research services
About Bank of America
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the https://U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the world
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.