• To fulfil the following responsibilities within guidance of senior team members. The role of the is to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software that follows coding standards and technical design
• Analyse and understand the detailed technical specification prepared by the Delivery Consultant Leads. Through this, you enrich your knowledge in the area of Moody’s Loan Origination and Risk Assessment tool.
• Implement and unit test features based on the requirements and technical designs written by more senior team members
• Comply with coding standards
• Collaborate with quality assurance engineers to fix defects
• Write tests for existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability
• Develop, review, and implement test strategies for software products and systems
• Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalating it as / when required as per escalation matrix
• Actively participate in reports SDLC using Agile methodology
• Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree) B. Tech / B.E (CS/IT) or MCA
• 0-1+ years of development experience in internship, prior work experience or coursework
• Good knowledge of object-oriented design and development
• Good knowledge of database concepts
• Able to work well within the constructs of an agile development process, including SCRUM, Unit Testing, Continuous Build, and Integration, etc.
• Willing to learn new technologies, capable of self-directed learning
• Understanding of Programming Language and Framework: C#, .Net
• Understanding of Development tool: Visual Studio.
• Understanding of Development Platforms: Microsoft Windows
• Understanding of Application Servers: IIS, Tomcat, WebSphere, Resin, Jetty, Apache, Express JS, etc.
• Knowledge of Application Framework or Engine: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WEB API, Microsoft WPF/WCF/WWF, Linq, Entity Framework, SharePoint, Microsoft Enterprise Library, etc. RMI/IIOP, JQuery, Node.js, Angular.js, Bootstrap, etc.
• Knowledge of Database Framework like Postgres, SQL, Oracle, MS Access etc.
• Knowledge of Other Supporting Tools: , Git, Jenkins, etc.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moody's (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. Moody's combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
Maternity leave coaching
On-ramping/Off-ramping parental leave
Backup child care
Child care subsidies
Unconscious bias training
Remote work policy
Short term disability
Moody's is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 14,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets.